This past week, we exhibited our software at the Construction Financial Management Association's Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. Approximately 1,000 financial managers, product and service providers gathered to learn, educate, and network with their peers from across the U.S. and Canada.
We'd like to express our gratitude to the following people for making our first experience at this conference a very memorable one, and one we are excited to repeat next year in San Diego!
- The CFMA Conference staff who worked tirelessly before, during, and no doubt after the event to ensure we all got our time and money's worth
- Every attendee who stopped by our booth for a chat, whether just discussing the industry or their needs specifically, we gained valuable insight into how our and other solutions can and should be improving efficiency for financial managers in construction
- Every attendee who stopped by our booth just to congratulate our President on a stellar karaoke performance at the CityWalk Universal Studios networking night
- The Hilton Bonnet Creek staff who was beyond helpful and attentive
- Our fellow exhibitors who provided valuable feedback and discussion on their experience with CFMA and our product
- Our clients who were also in attendance and who continue to help us improve and sell our software to a great industry of a great group of people